Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tool #4

I decided to send out a form to survey the staff at my school and see what teaching methods they thought were best practices. I though it would be interesting to get input on this topic from many different people. Using google forms to do this was cool because it is so much easier than sending out a mass email to a bunch of people and then organizing their responses. Everyone's response neatly fits inside the spreadsheet after the responses are sent back. A form could be used in the classroom for peer evaluations and viewed by the individual student. It could be used at the beginning of the year to get to know each student. I like the multiple choice option because that can be used in any subject area for an informal assessment.



I really like google reader. Instead of searching for websites and adding them to my favorites every time I want to search for info, the info comes straight to me! This would be great for research projects because the students could subscribe to websites that pertain to their topic instead of searching for hours on the Internet for info.

No comments:

Post a Comment