Saturday, July 31, 2010

Tool #8

I use video in my classroom a lot primarily from united streaming, brainpop and NASA. Using Blinx was a bit frustrating because the amount of videos you get from a search is huge. I liked using Hulu and teacher tube. Videos are a great way to introduce a topic or expand on an idea. Its great for the students to have the visual representation of the topic to help them understand what they are learning. The videos I selected could be used to elaborate on the topics discussed in class.

1 comment:

  1. I liked the videos you selected. However, as I viewed your blog, the videos appeared to be down in the lower part of your blog window. I don't know if you have tried to actually upload the videos to your blog post as you're writing about them. When you add it into the blog post it makes it easier to identify what you're talking about. I know that a lot of people have had issues getting them uploaded.

    ReplyDelete